“Celebrate” 16×20 Unframed Canvas Print is Art You Love by Elizabeth Traub
“Celebrate” offers an interior designer look for any room in your home. With golden hues, blues, pinks white and black flowing through this soft unframed canvas print. These hues are perfect in bringing a touch of color together in any room of your home. Designed with today’s interior design color trends. You can have that designer look without the high cost of a designer. A flat finish helps reduce glare. Hardware is included so you can hang at once. Designed and manufactured in America. Price is for canvas only. Accessories and furniture are for design ideas only. An art piece starts with the artist’s story. You continue the story of art when you hang this piece in your home.
- Designed to hang in your kitchen, cafe, playroom, family room, office, bedroom, and breakfast room.
- Painted with designer colors for today’s trends in interior design.
- Hanging hooks included so your painting is ready to hang.
- Unframed Canvas Print
- Designed, Painted and Made in America.
- Every room in your home should have a beautiful piece of Art You Love by Elizabeth Traub.
- Price is for canvas print only. Accessories and furniture for design ideas only.
- Designer gallery pictures do not always represent the size you are ordering. Be sure to use a tape measure to measure your space. Measure twice and order once.
If you need a custom size please use the contact form and let us know. We can work with you on size and pricing.
If you are a wholesaler/retailer or art gallery we offer a discount to qualified buyers.
Thank you for your order & Have a wonderful day, Elizabeth Traub
About this art piece…
“Celebrate” is Art You Love by Elizabeth Traub. It’s a season of celebrating. I am gettting married, family matters long over due are being resolved, and our kids are finishing school, some graduating and my oldest son and his wife are going to University of Oxford. So much to, “Celebrate”. Often when I am painting it’s my quiet thoughtful space. Sometimes worship music playing, sometimes pop music or no music at all. I am thanking God, praying over family, friends and life in general. I loe this piece. One of my personal favorites. Let’s all, “Celebrate” something this week.
25 in stock